You will join our small family, alongside you will be working in multi-disciplinary workflows related to LAMP environments.
You will start learning about our product/client and workflows inside TK under the guidance of a senior. Over time you'll receive your own project/client and you’ll be able to lead new initiatives.
The next tasks are some of the ones you will involve:
- Being involved in the requirements analysis, application design and implementation processes.
- Support and maintenance of existing products/clients.
- BackEnd WordPress development (plugins/themes/cron task/Rest API/etc).
- Implementation of projects in WordPress.
- Experience in the installation and configuration of WordPress, templates, plugins and environments.
- Experience with Git.
Qualifications and requirements
In our company, we value autonomous, proactive people. You should be able to organize your own work, make decisions and meet deadlines without needing external pressure or supervision. The English skill required for this position is medium/high.
Also, we are interested in the next skills or experiences:
- Knowledge of child themes.
- Knowledge of Custom post types and post meta.
- Knowledge of advanced custom fields (ACF)
- Knowledge of how actions and filters work in WordPress.
- Knowledge of PHP, JSON, MySQL language
- Knowledge of Design and prototyping tools: Photoshop, Illustrator, Figma, InVision, …
- Knowledge related to WordPress SSR and SPA.
- Knowledge of ssh, Linux command, etc.
- Knowledge of Docker.
- Incorporating into an environment of exponential professional growth and participating in projects with a real impact on the development and transformation of our clients.
- Flexible working day.
- Good working environment.
- Young and dynamic work team.
- Possibilities of growing.
Please answer this form